Administrator - Felmer Investments sp.z o.o.about, ul.Mieczysława Medweckiego 17, 31-870 Kraków, NIP number 5223041719.The Administrator can be contacted by phone +48 502 264 266 or by e-mail at email@example.com.The Administrator is the sole administrator of data on the Website.
Website – Website located on the Internet at the URL https://lobos.it/ owned by Administrator
User - the offer of the Website is addressed to natural persons, legal persons and entities without legal personality capable of acquiring rights and incurring obligations, located in the territory of the Republic of Poland.Natural persons who do not have full legal capacity should obtain the consent of their statutory representative before using the Services offered by the Website and present it at the Administrator's request.
- Personal data provided during contact with the Website and its service, during Account registration, when subscribing to the newsletter and on the occasion of competitions and promotions organized by it are processed by the Administrator based on the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- Although providing personal data is voluntary, refusal to provide data may result in the failure to perform the services offered on the Website.
- The user has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawing it.The user has the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO (UODO) when he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 or the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.Users' personal data is not made available to other entities, with the exception of public authorities authorized under separate regulations.
The website uses measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
Cookies and Server Logs
- In order to facilitate the use of the Website and monitor its use, the management mechanism uses the so-called "cookies" technology - information saved by an external server of the Website on the User's computer or mobile device.
- The website uses two types of cookies:
- Session - temporary files, stored on the Customer's device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
- Permanent - stored on the Customer's device for the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the Customer.
- The technology Cookiesis not used to obtain any personal data of website visitors.
- The customer may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in the settings of his web browser.However, this may cause irregularities in the operation of the Website.Below are links to information on how to disable cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Cookies are used to:
- Creating statistics that help to understand how the Website is used, in order to improve its content;
- Maintaining the Customer's session, thanks to which it is not necessary to enter the password and login each time.
- Personalization of advertising materials on the Google network after prior definition of the client's profile and transferring them to server partners.
- Collected server logs, containing m.othersthe client's IP address, the time of the request, the first line of the http request, the http response code, the number of bytes sent by the server, information about the client's browser, information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTPS transaction, information about the type of devices is stored for an indefinite period.
- The administrator may use the above data to generate statistics helpful in administering the Website and to improve the quality of the services offered.These summaries are cumulative and do not contain data identifying visitors to the Website.These data are not disclosed to other persons and entities.
Programs used on the site
The administrator informs you that the following programs are used on the site:
- Google Analytics - used to check website visit statistics;
- Smartlook - a program that records the User's activities on the website in order to improve its efficiency;
- GetResponse, iPresso, Salesmanago, MailChimp - marketing automation programs that are used to improve the quality of services provided.
- Location recognition - the customer, when starting to use the website, may agree to download his location or prevent this function of the website from working.Consent to downloading locations may be withdrawn at any time.
- Shopify - Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc.which provides us with an e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services.Your data is stored through the Shopify data warehouse, databases, and the general Shopify app.Shopify stores your data on a secure server with a firewall.